Friday, May 8, 2009

Back to Blogging.

Back when I had my Myspace ages and ages ago (I think three years now), I used to post blogs on there quite frequently. People would gush over what I had to say and the stories I had to tell so I made sure I did it on a regular basis. Then I met Gabe, and subsequently destroyed my Myspace to make sure no one else tried to talk to me. So much for that.

But it seems that a lot of people have either taken to blogging or have been blogging for sometime now. I'm jealous. I want to be a blogger too.

So here it goes: another form of internet medium of which I'm a part. Another way of expressing my thoughts. And another way for you to hear them.

Since I have a job where I'm tied to a computer all day, and I get my work here done rather quickly, I'll be able to post often. Me thinks, maybe twice a week? Who knows. We'll see what happens. But let this blog act as an introduction - or a reintroduction I should say - to the blogging Will.

Shep689 is back to blogging.

Much love!

2 comments:

  1. yayyyyyy
    yayayayayayaayayayayayayayayyyyyy
    obnoxioussss
    yayyyyy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Will!

    Me gustan tus videos en you tube. Pareces una persona interestante y pareces divertido. Me agrada el hecho de que hablas espanol. Por cierto, qué estudias?

    ReplyDelete